Friday, April 17, 2015

After the trip....

We went to SAFEWAYS today..   That's three stores this week.   I got two pork tenderloins,mKe cups, blueberries, pizza and jalapeño corn bread.   I am still under budget for the month.  M Ok, 2.47 a week, but still I'm under.  

Before we went I made up the seven pounds of hambirger that I bought yesterday.   I made

  • Crumbles
  • Patties
  • Meatloaf 
  • Meatballs 
While I was doing that, my husband thre a pot of split pea soup on the slow cooker.   I will take some out and fry the ham cubes to put on the rest of it.   

I made meal plans for the next week.    

I'm exhausted, my kegs don't want to work.  But,I don't really have to cook the rest of the week.    
I also cleaned out and rearranged th pantry a bit.    

Thanks for stopping by 
Please share and follow 

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment