Wednesday, February 17, 2016

No ads, QFC haul.

I hac no ads yet.   QFC has a two week ad from last week.   Last week I got 75 percent off.    This week I got fifty.   I didn't buy the same things except .50 pasta that is more than double fiber is a good buy.    Double fiber does the same thing as whole wheat for a diabetic and it tastes better.    Nothing is a bargain if your family won't eat it.  

I got Kleenex tissues with a coupon.   Not quite as good as I would have liked, but I was close, the quality might be better and I needed six  things.

They also have an electronic coupon that gives you five dollars off of fifteen in the produce department,    I bought fruit and veggies, carrots were a good buy in bulk and carrots last a long time.
I bought one potato for clam chowder this week because their five pounds of potatoes were three dollars, Winco 's are .99.    I got blueberries. Carrots, green beans , blackberries. and  a potato.  
A big box of popcorn chicken in the deli is a little over a dollar.

I'm happy with fifty percent.

 That I bought was honest good food except for the tissue we needed.  

I went to the goodwill because it was senior day.   I came out with four small restrauant cups amd a taste of home magazine.  Twenty percent made my net purchases 2.00.  
I thought the little tea cups would be fun for granddaughter to have a herbal t party!  


No comments:

Post a Comment