Friday, February 12, 2016

Your own cookbook.

I started a personal cookbook on the 70's.     It's full and still has recipes o use often.  It also has my recipes for mixes.    I used it for years. I started a year or two ago making a  I used it for years. I started a year or two ago making you one new one.. Mostly of recipes that were given to me and some from the Betty Crocker recipes I get online. Now I have three binders  hey now I have three binders college :  One for desserts and baking, one for side dishes , and one for main dishes.    I keep two sheets back to back in page protectors from the dollar store. This helps so if you take one out and use it while your cooking, it's staying clean.  

Just remember, no recipe so etched on stone,   The only recipes that you have to stick pretty much to the letter are ones that have leavening in them.    If you don't have a particular mix or bottle of something, punt with  something similar or find a recipe for the mix.  

You can find binders at the goodwill or sometimes at yard sales.  

Thanks for stopping by


Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment