- White bread
- Chicken breast 10.97 ( 8 meals ) 1.25 per meal
- Yoplait yogurt (8) 3.58 less 100 coupon 2.58 for 8 or .32
- Romas (.98) - 1.41
- Enchiladas sauce 1.58 times 2 - 3.16
- Ground turkey 2.58 less 1.50 coupon nets 1.08
- Hamburger Huns .78
- 2lns salmon 6.98
- FF chicken patties 4.47 less 1.00 coupon 3.47!
- Parmesean, real 2.68
- Lean ground beef -close to three dollars a pound.
Note: there is a coupon in the entrance of Winco for 1.50 off ground turkey if you buy la Victoria taco sauce or enchilada sauce. I had taco sauce and buy it in a 1/2 gallon jug for about 350 with coupons, but enchilada sauce was 1.58 for a 24 ounce can. Making it from scratch is a bit of a pain. Not bad, but I'm not going to wink at buying it for 1.58 when I can get meat for a dollar and eight cents a pound.
Yoplait is 2/88 at Freddies tomorrow, but this was cheaper.
Chicken patties is a cheap fill in meal when no one want to cook.