There is a digital download to your card for
Buy 50-99.99. Get 10 percent
Buy 100.00- 149.99 get 15 percent
Buy 150.00 or more get 20 percent,
They, however do not have a lot of special buys,
Top round London broil 2.99. A pound,
That's about it. If you aren't going to be able to use the digital coupons, it's not that good.
Milk and flour are the same price at Fred Meyer. I got pork chops for 1.50 a pound, they were more like pork steaks. The ones that are cut from pork loin are better. Some people, however, like the bone on.
It still remains that Fred Meyers and Winco are better prices. A lot is cheaper at Winco, but certain things are better traditionally at Fred Meyers.
- English muffins are always 1.67 for a very large bag.
- Canned diced tomatoes are frequently .50
- Milk is a dollar on a rotation basis.
- Vegetables are cheap, but so are some of Winco s
- Pasta goes on sale frequently , more than Winco
- Chicken 🍗 breast with ribs , Foster farms, it was running around a dikkardollar, the last time I got it , the price was 128. Still cheaper than the six dollar a pound boneless , skinless chicken breast.
Winco has cheaper
- Black olives.
- Green chilies
- Pasta sauce
- Instant potatoes
- Frozen potatoes
- frozen veggies
- Bakery specials
Ham, spiral cut 1.69
Buy 4. Save 4
Orowhear bread 1.99
Kroger ice cream 1.98
Sparkling cider 1.49
Berries 2/4 ----cheaper at fm