- Place 2 cups of flour in food processor bowl
- Add 1.5 tsp of dry quick acting yeast
- Add 3/4 tsp of table salt
- Process a minute or so to combine ingredients
- Measure 6 ounces of hot water ( 105-110 degrees f, )
- Add 2 tsp olive oil.
- With processor running, add hot water mixture through the tube.
- Process until the dough forms a mass.
- Turn out onto a flour covered board or counter and knead just enough for the dough not to be sticky and make a smooth ball. This could take more flour if you are in a wet climate (Seattle? )
- Pour a little olive oil on a small bowl and cost up the sides.
- Place dough ball in bowl and turn to cost it with the oil.
- Cover and place bowl in a warm place for at least 10 minutes until the dough doubles in size.
- Turn onto the counter or board and press down and po or roll into a baking sheet with sides.
- Brush with olive oil or butter. And sprinkle with desired toppings, we use sea salt, parmesean cheese and herbs.
- Bake on 425 degree oven for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the bottom is cooked.
- Remove from oven, let cool five minutes and cut into fingers. I cut about one and a
- quarterinch slices the short ways and in half the longways.
Place flour in bowl
6 ounces water with 2 tsp oil
Pour oil through tube while machine is running until ball is formed
Place ball into oiled bowl and let rise.
Ball in pizza pan. And flatten , sprinkle with ingredients
Baked bread sticks
Soup in slow cooker pot
Ingredients plus stock.
- Chop 2 small carrots and a celery rib
- Cook in skillet with a little olive oil until soft.
- Meanwhile, in slow cooker insert, place: 2 cans of diced tomatoes, 2 cans of beans, 4 cups of stock (chicken or vegetable) 1 T of Italian seasoning and the carrots and celery.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with croutons or parm cheese.