Tuesday, November 1, 2016

New, simple recipe

Last night being Halloween, I decided to break from the meal plan and make Mexican sloppy joes.    I already had day old hambirgermbinsnthat needed to be used up.  I had hamburger akreadyncooked in the freezer and I had bought enchilada sauce for 3/1 at the dollar  tree.   I always have diced mild peppers in a can that I get from Winco for .58.    

It was a five minute or less project to our a pound of cooked hamburger, a can of enchilada sauce and the oeooers in the slow cooker and turn it on for 4 hours.   Please refer to enchalada slopoynjoes on Betty Crocker ( Google ) theynadd onionsm but my family doesn't like them.  

It made dinner easy and everyone could eat when it was convenient before or after trick or treating.     

Meat 2.97 
Buns .40 
Enchalada sauce .33
Diced oeooers .58 

Total for 4 people 

4.28 or 107 each,    







No comments:

Post a Comment