Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wicked Wednesday,

I'm done shopping for the most part.   If you wait until thanksgiving to get your ingredients, you are going to lay a higher price.    Case in point.   A few weeks ago, I bought stove top stuffing for a dollar.    It's more than that everyplace I looked this week.    Planning ahead almost  always gives you a better option.  There are times odnthe year when  things that are rarely on sale are on sale.   That's the time to stock up.    Picnic supplies and BBQ condiments are best around the summer holidays and baking supplies are cheapest at thanksgiving time.  


I did know a family that gave money for Christmas and celebrated the day after by shopping the sales.  


Winco haul

One of the meals we are going to have on a crazy day is chicken sandwiches, French fries or oven roasted fries and veggie sticks,    I bought hamburger bins for .88.   There not as big, but anplus for your carb levels.  

Canned green beans are still .33 I just replaced what we used.  

I got four pounds of meatballs for 7.48.    Considering even the cheapest ground meat is 3.00 a pound , that's a lot cheaper than scratch.    Pick your non scratch things carefully.    It's always best to scratch cook, but sometimes having a dinner on the freezer is preferable to going out or getting take out.  
We all have crazy days from time to time.  

There have been no yoplait coupons lately.   I got 8 in a case lot for 3.58

That's about it.   We filled in from the Fred Meyer ad.  





No comments:

Post a Comment