Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hang onto your hats.........the ads

Of I was looking for good buys in the ads that we got in th Mail, I'd look elsewhere.   I went to the doctor today, but, I didn't go to the Winco.   Winco has no ads on favado.  

The Alberways ads are pretty much a bust.

QFC is a two week ad

Strawberries - 2/4
Chuck roast BOGO 3.50.
Milk .99
Cheese 2/6.  NOTE THAT IS 6.00 a pound for shredded cheese.   Costco is 2.08 a pound last I went.
Pork shoulder 1.59


Buy 10, save 5.   A lot of this so junk food.     I think it would depend how much your family eats
Nathan's 349
Frosted Flakes 188
Ritz crackers 1.88
Jiff 1.99

There may be a coupon for Frosted Flakes.

NOTE.   THERE Is A .75 coupon for pronto pasta ( Barilla) .  It is at the dollar store.   Nets .25.   You can only buy 4 things with a coupon at the dollar store.    And, from what I see supplies are limited.  

I am pretty well stocked.   If I had to go to a store, I'd try Winco .   The best meat buy would be the BOGO roast at QFC to grind  your own hamburger .   Milk is a buck at QFC also.



No comments:

Post a Comment