1 package bow ties pasta
1 red bell pepper, too and bottom cut off, seeded and cut into strips.
2 medium zucchini, cut into slices.
1 onion, peeled and sliced.
2 Roma tomatoes, chopped and seeded
1/2 cup hard cheese ( Romano or parmesan, )
- Cook pasta, drain, keep warm in the pasta pan , reserving some pasta water
- Heat a grill pan.
- Toss peppers, onion, and zucchini in a little olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Cook on grill pan until vegetables are tender, 8-10 minutes
- When vegetables are tender, remove from grill and rough chop
- Add the vegetables to the pasta pan along with some of the pasta water.
- Toss in the tomatoes and cheese.
Note : you could also add cooked chicken pieces to this, or cooked sliced sausage.