Pasta Veggie toss
- 8 ounces of fettuccine , cooked
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 small zucchini , cut into coins
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1 T dried parsley
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese , grated
- In large skillet, fry the bacon.
- Add vegetables and cook until celery is soft.
- In a serving bowl, layer some parm cheese, the cooked fettuccine, and cooked vegetables , top with more cheese and toss.
Notes : fettuccine was purchased in sale for .88, bacon was 2 dollars a pound at GO, parsley was gleamed and dehydrated. Parmesan cheese was from Costco in a brick and grated with a micro plane.
cost 3.00 , serves 4