Friday, December 16, 2016

Very short hauls

Yesteday , I had to go to another town for business.    I stopped at dollar tree and grocery outlet.   I always stop, sometimes I can mak up the gas with savings.  

Not a lot, but I did find a stocking stuffer juicing book, pizza sauce at dikkardollar t fee.  We was looking for one glass I had last year and somehow, it must have been broken.

Grocery outlet was a buy more productive.   Name brand sausage without the sulohiyrs was 1.50 for 6 ounces.   Krustez belgian waffles were a dollar.   And, a full taco kit with two kinds of shells, sauce and seasoning was a dollar.   Old El Paso.  

I usually make taco seasoning from scratch, but when I can get the whole kit for the price ofmcheao taco shells. It's hardly worth it.  

Filling in  with little things helps down the road.   Thinking ahead is key to feeding your family on the cheap.  


No comments:

Post a Comment