Based on sundays post for meal plans, here is a sample of a kitchen management.
- chicken can be cooked in the insta pot from frozen. wash potatoes enough for baked potatoes and french fries in the oven. I use a dedicated brush and vinegar water. store in colander for air circulation.
- pizza dough can be made ahead for a day, or you can make it the day of the meal.
- wash and cut veggie sticks and store in fresh container.
- mark the meal plan the day before you are going to have pork chops to set them in the fridge to thaw.
- wash veggies for green salad and place in fresh container.
- wash and disinfect counter tops and drains. j
- clean fridge, dump anything to bad to salvage and salvage anything that might be on the edge. Blanch and freeze or dehydrate if appropriate,
- Wash the floor.
- Pick a monthly cleaning chore and rotate it. Waxing cupboards, or washing them if they are painted, putting the stove fan screen through the dishwasher , (Metal) . Organizing the pantry,or clean the oven,
A few minutes can save a lot of time and clean up down the line. I usually take that opportunity to bake something so it can be baking while I clean , or start bread dough so it can be rising while I go on with the other tasks,
I would probably make rice at the same time I cook the noodles for speghetti. Multi tasking saves time,