- People that are on a position to wonder where the next meal is coming from have stress and it has been proven that the stress reduces your life expectancy.
- People that wonder where the next meal is coming from tend to over eat to compensate .
- Not knowing how to s t r e t c h your dollar forces people to buy garbage food or on other words, cheap food that has little nutrition, but makes the tummy happy.
- This purchasing of junk food tends to make people obese, which in turn, also reduces their life expectancy.
- This is exactly why I wrote this blog. I have and am still developing ideas that make it possible to eat well on a strict budget.
If you are r easing this and,not on a strict budget you can still save money and be more efficient on the kitchen while making scratch dinners. And, you might consider sharing the web site with someone that is having trouble. Thanks,