Friday, August 2, 2013

Foods from China

I had an issue with my granddaughter . Her teacher refused to give her ramen noodles from china. She said that all food from china has chemicals in it. My response was to email the deputy director of the USDA. She stated that America has the most strict safety standards for food in the world. She referred me to a friend at the FDA. his answer is that all food from foreign countries is subject to the same standards as domestic food in the United States. They have inspectors that inspect the food factories and inspect the food before it is allowed in the country.

I have a problem with our relations with china, and I am not fond of Walmart. I would rather keep my money at home. That's hard these days when almost everything you need is made in overseas. until our companies get some conscience and learn that being greedy is not as desirable than being patriotic that isn't going to change. I rarely shop at Walmart and rarely buy Chinese anything. but, I wanted to get the fact straight.


Thanks for stopping by


Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment