Saturday, August 10, 2013

Shopping

We had some errands to run up north. We stopped at ALBERTSONS and big lots. ALBERTSONS had Tillamook yogurt for 10/4.00. Just because it's listed at 10/ 4 doesn't mean you have to buy 10. I had a coupon for 1.00 off 4. I bought 8 for 1.20. Or .15 each instead of .85 each. Beans were 1.50. I paid .50. There was a coupon, but I didn't get to it before they were all gone. I got potatoes for .60 instead of 1.49 at bog lots. I also got applesauce cups for a quarter and Curious George fruit snacks for a buck. Baby picked up the entire box of dominos she dumped on the floor, one at a time, that deserves a treat! Ha ha. We got TP at ALBERTSONS with a double stacked coupon.It made the mega pack 4.44. All on all, I saved more than I spent. That means I got more than fifty percent off.

Picking up sale items that match with a coupon is a good way to stretch your food dollar.

Thanks for stopping by

Please share and follow

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment