Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Misc notes

Check out Myfridgfood.com. Today is a recipe for garlic chicken. It would be a good sauce for wings, sweet and sour with green pepper and pineapple...over rice with pork cubes? Using fake brown sugar would bring done the carbs, but they are pretty low already!

USDA stats for Feb are out.

3 Adults on the thrifty plan are 127.00 a week-- actual food eaten

( my daughter buys the some of the baby's food and some of the fake meat.so I'm not counting the baby)

We spend an. Average of 70.00 less 7.00 excess stock equals 63.00

1/2 of 127.00 is 63.35.


I only use store coupons, the other ones are too time consuming and are usually for ready made or things I never buy anyway. I keep our. Meals pretty simple. I don't buy organic, salt free, or fat free unless there is no price difference and they taste good.




No comments:

Post a Comment