Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Downloaded book

Today I did something  I almost never do.  I downloaded a e book on once a month cooking mostly because it also had an extra bonus of batch cooking with ground meat.  She has a wide variety  of recipes and a mirage of tools to make monthly cooking a doable project.  I, however, am too old to pull that one off.  I don't have the stamina anymore.  Batch cooking is the best I can do without help.

The book printed quickly and I was able to bind it in three sections.  I bound the hamburger
Extra separately.  I'll try it as soon as I get ready to batch cook again.
Most marathon cooking can be broken down to several sessions.

The frugal moms guide to once a month cooking by Candice Anderson.  It's on her website and you can download with pay pal.

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment