Sunday, July 14, 2013

Monday Madness

Today, my daughter and I went to the dollar store and I got the Sunday paper.  ALBERTSONS has coupons for double coupons.  Three per residence and one per transaction.  Coupon connections has some coupon scenarios , but most of them don't appeal to me.   I don't know if I am going to try today that game tomorrow or not.  it would be fun to pull off an extreme couponing, but with real food.

Dinner was sweet and sour pork, the picture is on my Facebook group.  I have yet to figure out how to add a picture to the blog.  I did it, but it erased itself.  LOL.   Can you tell that's am tech challenged.

There is a extrememcouponers couponing class at the church of the open bible in Edmonds on the morning of the 27th.  My daughter and I are planning on going.  I am always trying to learn something new.

OK, extreme couponing.  The gal tendered all transactions in the same order.  I got ice cream topping, mixed berries Ill save for the dead of winter for .39.  I got two cheesy skillet meals for .49 each.  they have real cheese in them and probably .50 worth of pasta.  Coupons 6.55.  My husband bought beef jerked meat BOGO and I just about covered  the cost with coupons.  !


Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane







No comments:

Post a Comment