- I got up while the house was quiet and paid bills and balanced the budget book.
- I wrote a money saving shopping blog.
- I cleaned the fridge and sliced veggies and cooked the hamburger for dinner.
- I designed a pattern in holes of putting it for sale on etsy.
- I Looked up the cost of making the kits.
- I went to goodwill and bought a sun suit for granddaughter for twenty percent off the already cheap price.
- I purchased velvet hangers cheaper than Costco at goodwill, again on a twenty percent discount .
- I came home, are my homemade lunch and set out to clean and purge my short rack in the closet, ready to take a load to goodwill.
- I made banana, blueberry bread to use the ripe bananas that were left, and my own jello for jello parfait.
- I grocery shopped making best use of the specials and coupons.
I'm finishing dinner and going to bed!
Thanks for stopping by