Sunday, May 3, 2015

Still off the grid.......

I am in a mini vacation.  Our vacation last year was or emptied by my stay at the rehab.    One could only imagine the vacation we could have had with the 1400.00 that I sent for my expensive ride from the hospital to the rehab!   LOL.  Water under the bridge.    We got away just the two of us.    It's been a quiet weekend.m considering there is a wrestling match going on and there are no rooms left in any of the hotels.    We found one , a little sparse, a little noises,next to the freeway, but adequate none he less.    

This vacation has cost a total of 150.00 including gas and food out.   Conversely, I purchased 245 worth of blouses and a scarf for......it's coming...27.00.    Unfortunately I. Couldn't  find any pants  that weren't low rise.     I'll check the goodwill again.    LOL.  

The one sheet wonders save money.  Sets are good gifts especially for shut ins.  

Tonight will roast a pork tenderloin since Monday is the pull date.    Back to the meal plans

I will post Fred Meyers tomorrow or tonight and well get back to the food subject this is supposed to be about.  

Thanks for stopping by

Please share and FOLLOW.

Jane








No comments:

Post a Comment