Looks like this week will be using up most of the remaining potatoes. It's hard for us to use a whole bag of russets, it takes a concentrated effort to finish a bag before it goes bad. Ten pounds of potatoes cost barely anything more than the five pound bag.
- Clean fridge, dump anything dead and salvage anything that needs to be salvaged: cook it, freeze it, dry it, incorporate it onto a meal.
- Wash and clean veggies for stir fry and peppers, chop and put on jars .
- Wash potatoes with vinegar water. Dry and place in a colander. - potato soup,sausage and peppers. , fries
- Disinfect countertops and sink including drains.
- Wash refrigerator vent.
- Wash kitchen floor
- Make pizza dough
- Make bread, and bread dough if necessary