Dining on a dime
Quick notes : Meal plans are basicly a protein, a starch, and a vegetable or two. Corn, carrots, and squash are starches. I learned that from the nutritionist when I went to diabetes school.
Balance color and textures.
- vegetable bean soup , artisan bread or biscuits.
- Pizza , green salad
- Marinated pork chops, peas, biscuits
- Bean and beef enchaladas, lettuce and tomato
- Homemade chicken nuggets, oven tries, fruit salad
- Shrimp stir fry , rice
- Breakfast 4 dinner : sausage quiche