- Wash the stove vent filter , ( dishwasher ) indonthis thenfirst ofmthe month as recommended by the installer of the stove.
- Wash potatoes, carrots, celery and peppers in vinegar water and dry, Put potatoes in a colander.
- Cook bacon , drain and crumble
- Make pizza dough, Place in fridge in a container with a lid .
- Make note on the day before having chicken nuggets to thaw the chicken breast.
- Shred parm cheese for the speghetti and meatballs and the chicken nuggets.
- Chop vegetables for stir fry,
- Clean fridge and reorganize shelves.
- Straighten pantry,
- Wash kitchen floor and disinfect countertops and sinks including drains.
Monday, May 8, 2017
Monday , May 8th kitchen management.
Note: no one expects you to do my kitchen management, it's just an example of the thought process. Doing some up front work for an hour or so makes mealtime a lot less stressful.