Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Morning in the kitchen

I didn't finish kitchen management on Monday because I had another commitment.    I have been on a mission to learn easy ways to make bread.   Store bought bread is appreciably more expensive than home made and tastes better and fresher.    It has s extreme,y cheap price if you buy bulk flour at Costco, but even five pound bags at Winco are a remarkable savings,   The trick is to find recipes that you can make quick and easy so that you don't spending all day on the kitchen.

Today, I cooked and de-fated the two pounds of sausage I bought for 4.21 a Winco with a coupon.
made the cowboy spaghetti for tonight's dinner and put it on the fridge.   I'll just cook it a. It longer or take it out to warm up.  

Next, I'm trying to make small bread loaves with the kitchen aid.   They take two rises, but I can set timers and work in  my studio in between.

Back later with pics


No comments:

Post a Comment