Thursday, January 5, 2017

Pizza πŸ• toppings

last night we had pizza.    I had made the dough and oartiallynbakedmotmthemnightmbefife, but my daughter didn't eat it.  

We made buffalo chicken  pizza.   I had previously de-boned chicken breast and cooked the bones to make chicken broth.  I leave meat on the rib bones and pucknthemchicken ( like making chicken soup) after the broth is done,   I reduce the chicken  stock  so it takes less room on the freezer.  

Buffalo chicken pizza starts with ranch or blue cheese dressing instead of the traditional red pizza sauce.  

Next: the chicken pieces that have been tossed with a few drops of Tabasco or the "hot  sauce" of your choosing,

Top with blue cheese, regular mottserella cheese grated, or a combination,  

I add choooed red pepper for color.   You could also add parsley or red pepper flakes.    Mushrooms.  

I kept it more mellow because granddaughter was eating it and grandpa doesn't like mushrooms.  


Bake at 425 on a cookie sheet or pizza stone until the cheese is melted.    The dough was partially cooked.    

No comments:

Post a Comment