The basics are for all recipes. Use a square of foil large enough to wear the portion and seal well.
Spray or grease the foil. If cooking in foil bothers you, you can line the foil with parchment , Most of the time , you place the meat or protein down first and add a starch and veggie on top. Seal the foil and place on cookie sheet to bake in oven, or you can cook it on the grill.
- Layer 1/2 cup of COOKED rice 🍚, a serving of white fish , salt and pepper, and fresh green beans, Bake at 400 for 30 minutes . Test fish for doneness .
- Bread stuffing leftover or prepared mix with drained can of diced tomatoes added. boneless chicken breast or part of one, basil and some grated cheese. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes test chicken for doneness. ( temp and no longer pink. )
- Bread stuffing leftover or prepared , boneless chicken breast , brocolli, cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, 400 degrees -30 minutes
- Cube raw chicken breast, cubes of red and green peppers, pineapple chunks, toss with a teriyaki sauce. Place cooked rice on bottom, add portion of meat mixture, and seal. 400 degrees for 30-35 minites, test for doneness,
- Prepare ground meat patties with the lowest fat ground beef, Half a can of green chillis, grated cheese, and taco seasoning to taste. Place on bottom of foil. Mix can or frozen corn 🌽 with the rest of the can if chillis. Bake at 450 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until meat is done. It will depend on the thickness of the patty.