- Spicy peanut chicken (BC) , rice , mandarin oranges
- Pack food - cheese and crackers to potluck.
- Spaghetti and red sauce, parm, green beans
- Baked cod , rice mix rice, honey-ginger carrots 🥕
- Buffalo chicken pizza 🍕
- Tacos , refried beans, rice 🌮
- Breakfast for dinner.: blueberry waffles, sausage, fruit 🍉
- Spicy peanut chicken is in the in line Betty Crocker cookbook. Rice 🍚 from bulk (.03 serving) mandarin oranges 🍊Are on sale and there are coupons out there.
- Cheese and crackers ( pot luck)
- Spaghetti and red sauce : red sauce was .84 at Safeways with the basket coupon. Speghetti is .69 at FM. Fresh parm was on sale at FM a few weeks ago. My terminology for parm is any hard cheese that is the cheapest when I need to replenish stock. Parm, Romano, Asiago......green beans I'm still working in .33 from Winco.
- Baked cod , (Safeways ) seasoned rice mix homemade, carrots 🥕 cooked with honey and ginger - gotta have some color on an otherwise white plate!
- Buffalo chicken pizza 🍕: blue cheese dressing (or ranch) chicken shreds that are marinated in a hot sauce, motts, diced red peppers, blue cheese.
- Tacos , homemade refried beans (pressure cooker, rice 🍚 with salsa.
- Breakfast 4 dinner : blueberry waffles scratch, sausage from last weeks FM, berries.
Numbers 4 and 6 are the priciest, but the rest are well within the low side of a five dollar budget.
They average. By averaging, you can afford more variety. Trying something new ( spicy peanut chicken ) is another way to avoid boredom.