- Homemade pizza crust: ours is 2 cups flour, 1-1/2 tsp yeast, 3/4 tsp salt, and 3/4 cup of WARM water with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Process flour to mix, add water and oil through the tube until dough forms a ball. Take out of processed and flatten on a floured surface. You can use a rolling pin, or just your hands, We make a rectangle because it's easier. Bake at 450 for about 8 minutes, You are looking for a somewhat cooked bottom crust.
- Take out of oven and fill the crust.
- Spread with blue cheese dressing
- Place cooked , small diced chicken on a bowl and toss it with hot sauce to your "hit" liking
- Place chicken on crust
- Next, sweet red pepper chunks
- Blue cheese. We add some motts and parm to neutralize the pungent taste of the blue cheese.
- Finish baking off the pizza an additional five or so minutes until thecheese is melted and the bottom is browned and crusty.
Alternative would use mild red pepper sauce, skip the blue cheese and use ranch dressing,