Thursday, October 3, 2013

How many ways can one say stupid, without saying it out loud,

I was reading a blog where people were telling of ways they SAVED money.  I know, to each his own, and I didn't want to attack anyone on a blog discussion.  That being said, going to the store and buying just what you need for a week, regardless of the cost is dare I say STUPID.  YOU ARE THROWING MONEY AWAY. IF YOU DONT CHOOSE TO STOCK, AT LEAST PLAN YOUR MEALS AROUND WHAT IS ON SALE AND MAKE BEST USE OF COUPONS.  And, I almost never just go to one store!

Z  Last week, I went to the dollar store, I spent 1.00 on food.  I got two recipe starters that are 2.59 at SAFEWAYS for FREE.  I got two boxes of potatoes for .50.
The rite aid netted taco kits for little more than the shells would cost.  And the baby's Mac and cheese for .50 instead of 139.  ( her teacher requests pre made  because she's making lunches for multiple kids.) and I went to SAFEWAYS for a savings of over sixty percent.

Why pay more than retail for food you can buy for 50 or more percent off?   In my book, that's just STUPID!   Unless, of course,you have money to burn!

Thanks for stopping  by

Please share

Jane







No comments:

Post a Comment