Friday, October 4, 2013

Shopping Trip

Today's shopping trip was to TOP foods.  I spent 38.40 on our food. And 1.40 for the food for the kids backpacks.  We have a definite list of things  for the children. When I can get the for cheap woth a coupon, I will.

I posted a pic on Facebook, but don't know how to get it onto the blog.  I got a bunch of things for .80 in lots of ten because it is TOP Foods 80th birthday.  I used a coupon when I could.  I got refried beans and hunts pasta sauce.  Catsup is .80 and cheaper than the dollar store.-- I got two.  Carrots were .40'a pound and peppers were 2.00 as well as apples for .80.  I used a coupon for Yoplait at 2/80.  And a manufacturers coupon for .40.  So six were 2.00, or.33 each.  Bread  was .80.

Ice cream was 2.80. There was a deal where milk was .80 if you bought  a bunch of kelloggs cereal.  I don't need cereal so I paid the  normal 2.59.   You could have bought the cereal with coupons.

SAFEWAYS did not have enough on special to  warrant  the trip.    Maybe next week.  I have a ten dollar coupon.  The Only thing that I saw was the cheese BOGO.  I do have a coupon for Sarjento.

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment