Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wicked wednesday

Still no ads, like I had predicted. 

When I started this blog, I was under the impression that I would only have readers from the northwest.  I never dreamed that I would have readers from all over the world.  I was also green enough to believe that prices of groceries would be pretty stable between states.  We have national grocery chains , I didn't know the flux of prices.  

There is a flux of prices even here in Seattle.  Certainly if you go to trader Joes, PCC or Whole foods, you are going to pay more for your food than if you go to ALBERTSONS or SAFEWAYS.  

Regardless of where you are, or what your RBP is for your food.  You can save money on your food bill by using the techniques on the blog.  You may pay more for food, but you will pay less than the person that just goes to the store and willy,nilly buys whatever they want.  

What I would like to know, is where are you buying your food,  ie convenience store, regional chain, alternative store,  overstock store ? And what are you having to pay for say maybe cheese, a can of corn, and a whole chicken per pound.  ?     Rock bottom prices.  And what part of the country are  you from!  

It would be interesting to see the different prices.  


Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane 


No comments:

Post a Comment