8 ounces spaghetti, broken
1 frozen chicken breast - at least 6-8-ounces
2 recipes cream soup base **
2 slices red pepper, chopped
1 cup frozen peas
2 ounces parm cheese for topping
- Place frozen chicken breast in insta pot on rack. Add 2 cups water or chicken broth. Seal the pot. ( close lid and make sure the vent is on seal) and push the poultry button.
- Cook and drain the spaghetti.
- Make a double batch of cream of ....soup base.
- Grease a two quart cassarole and add the cream soup base, chopped red pepper, peas, and cooked spaghetti .
- When chicken is done with its cycle, finish de-pressuring and remove chicken from pot.
- With two forks, shred the chicken and add to the baking dish.
- Stir gently.
- Cover the dish, bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and add cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the dish is bubbly on the sides.
Your chicken, spaghetti and cream sauce can cook all at the same time. I cook thespaghetti in the microwave, so the spaghetti and chicken are self cooking. All I have to watch closely, stir, is the cream soup base.
Toss all ingredients in a covered, greased cassarole and bake in the oven and you are free to make a salad and set the table.