Meal plans. I'm going to be taking you through my mindset, nitmbecaise anyine has to follow me. But, rather, to let you see how I reach my decisions.
I got country ribs for 1/2 price yesterday. I will divide the mega pack in three that will allow us three big ribs for two of us. I doubt that granddaughter will like them. I will give her a taste of mine so she experiences the taste. Introducing taste is a way to let children become accustomed to different tastes.
Our matrix for meals is 1 fish or seafood, 1 beef, 3 chicken or pork,and 2 vegetarian
- Spareribs , roasted potatoes and carrots.
- Pizza ( homemade crust )
- Breakfast 4 dinner - pumpkin pancakes, bacon, fruit ( the last of the pumpkin bread mix )
- Salmon, Sweet potatoes, broccoli ( mashed sweet potatoes and broccoli got for .78) use 1/2
- Tacos. Spanish rice
- Chicken pot pie ( biscuits were on sale for a dollar. ) - peppermint desert
- Pork chops. Oven roasted veggies ( I have large radishs from last week and just bought a bag of potatoes).
Using the insta pot, none of these meals will take more than 15-20 hands on time to prepare.