Sausage and bean soup, bread or biscuits
Chicken nuggets, oven fries (homemade ) veggie sticks
Chicken parm sliders , salad, ( make slider buns)
Breakfast for dinner
Notes: my grocery expenditures have maintained at less tha 55.00 a week for three of us and we have continued to build a stock. I made a concentrataed effort this month to replentish any basic necessities that were running dry. My goal is to go on a no spend August. No spend means we will buy perishables . Anything that is end of the season cheap,I might buy in bulk an dehydrate.
- We purachased sausage a 2.50 on sale last week and still have a bag from a bulk purchase in the freezer.
- Pizza is a no brainer. Everyone eats it and its cheap and an easy way to use leftovers.
- Nachos for movie night.
- Chicken nuggets scratch. Use parm, ritz crackers, and walnuts. Walnuts are cheap at winco and they are already chopped.
- Chicken parm sliders need slider buns. A new adventure to made scratch buns.
- Tuna surprise is a recipe I just found. Let me know if you want it shared.
- Breakfast for dinner is another no brainer an usually a Sunday night affair with the entire family participating in the cooking.